• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, March 23, 2020: Live from the PC week 2

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And it has a lot of big names if you count HBK, Austin, and Mick's appearances along with Rock's 6 second match.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Ricochet shouldn't have shaved his beard........looks like even more of a geek than I thought possible.

Deezy

DZ PZ
WWE would benefit from having a select number of people that could live watch this at home and have tablets or just a giant screen as their audience.

But idk what the bandwidth would cost for something like that, not would I trust fans to do it.....because some idiot would use it to push an agenda or worse, do something gross.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Deezy said:
WWE would benefit from having a select number of people that could live watch this at home and have tablets or just a giant screen as their audience. But idk what the bandwidth would cost for something like that, not would I trust fans to do it.....because some idiot would use it to push an agenda or worse, do something gross. (Thread reply)
Your last point was my first thought as well when this was brought up

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Deezy said:
WWE would benefit from having a select number of people that could live watch this at home and have tablets or just a giant screen as their audience. But idk what the bandwidth would cost for something like that, not would I trust fans to do it.....because some idiot would use it to push an agenda or worse, do something gross. (Thread reply)
Yeah that was my idea too

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Would have to have hella moderators for those servers to watching all the live streams at once :TI: