• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, March 2, 2020: Black vs Styles, Edge update & tag titles on the line!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'm really hoping they don't split Andrade and Garza up, but if they do I think Garza and Zelina might be more money. Who knows, maybe Andrade is ready for a baby run.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
garza and andrade matching in blue gear, rey is letting the side down he could have worn red to match dimples :lol

utvolzac

Patiently waiting for the Attitude Era to return
Except there is plenty of guys with charisma on the roster

We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one. There are maybe 5-10 guys on the current roster who would have been successful in any other Era when there were actual stars.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Garza has great acting skills tbh, his facial expression selling during that exchange was amazing

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Mysterio is literally guiding Humberto around in the match. :lol

They better not split Garza and Almas up any time soon.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Angel Garza vs Taichi I need it at a special location to where they can both take it off and see who gets a bigger pop.