• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, March 2, 2020: Black vs Styles, Edge update & tag titles on the line!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
ngl I keep forgetting which brand has the Universal and WWE Championships since they switched them around and changed the colors :kawhi

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Man last year when Seth won the belt I thought Drew would make a great top heel challenger for him and get a run, never thought he'd be the face in the main event of 'Mania facing Brock a year later :WOW

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Man last year when Seth won the belt I thought Drew would make a great top heel challenger for him and get a run, never thought he'd be the face in the main event of 'Mania facing Brock a year later :WOW

Heel drew stunk. Sexy Scotsman Drew is excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deezy

DZ PZ
I'm on record here saying that

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Deezy said:
I'm on record here saying that (Thread reply)
I think I have a vague memory of thinking I'd love it but it having no chance of happening and also me selfishly not wanting to wait that long for Drew to get a run :side: