• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, March 16, 2020: 3/16 day with Stone Cold live from the PC!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Undeniable said:
The same people who are in the risk factor for covid-19 are the same people who'd be at high risk if they caught the flu. The world can miss me with this pandemic bullshit.
:lmao

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Chris said:
Bro the point isn't that they might feel too bad to wrestle it's that they could give it to other wrestlers who could then give it to elderly people Jesus Christ.
Same thing with the flu, though. One wrestler can give another wrestler the flu who can give it to an elderly person. The flu kills 25,000 people a year. People always seep that under the rug like it's nothing and treat this like it's any different.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Undeniable said:
Same thing with the flu, though. One wrestler can give another wrestler the flu who can give it to an elderly person. The flu kills 25,000 people a year. People always seep that under the rug like it's nothing and treat this like it's any different.
I can't :DEAD: Fox News finally even stopped calling it a hoax

Sabretooth

Yeah except there’s a flu shot. This has the potential to kill millions if it gets out of hand.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Undeniable said:
Like I said, it's the way the MEDIA is treating. You know damn well if it happened, they would be all over CNN, Fox News, etc talking about it. How they shouldn't have been doing it and all this other stuff. I'm not saying like, it's bad, I ain't worried about it, etc. But it's how THEY would be treating it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Sabretooth said:
Yeah except there’s a flu shot. This has the potential to kill millions if it gets out of hand. (Thread reply)
Even with a flu shot 25,000 people. 25,000 deaths. Every. Single. Year.