• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, March 16, 2020: 3/16 day with Stone Cold live from the PC!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Mox Girl said:
i dont see whats fun about him just destroying half of the roster
The same reason movies have conflict that you might dislike to set up a payoff that makes up for it like Drew eliminating him and then winning.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'd take some Jarrett guitar shot right now. I'm sure the audience is ready for them to draw a dime now. :swamps

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Undeniable said:
Drew eliminating Brock means nothing if Brock wasn't in the match and being a beast.
Hey hey don't go that far, it'd still mean something bc it's BROCK but it definitely was way more special the way this match was booked lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
It just dawned on me. That when MoJo asked about the cage and got to see inside. :TI: he called Rowan sick.. yet when we found out what it was, I don't see how Rowan is sick.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
All Elite Blaze said:
It just dawned on me. That when MoJo asked about the cage and got to see inside. :TI: he called Rowan sick.. yet when we found out what it was, I don't see how Rowan is sick.
Mojo REALLY doesn't like spiders.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I'm probably gonna stop watching at this point. I mean, I've already seen the Rumble match and it's really deflating