• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE Raw thread, June 22, 2020: It's Championship Monday (Whatever this means)

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Looked like Dom was gonna turn on Rey by getting behind him in the ring until Team Geek (Humberto and Black) came down to the ring. They're gonna stretch this out. Ugh.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Cwalker said:
Wait he was there??? Fuck this whole show
He was lazily beating on the glass right behind Seth as he tried to blind Dominic, didn't look like he gave a fuck what was happening :mj4

Cwalker

Nikita Chrischev said:
He was lazily beating on the glass right behind Seth as he tried to blind Dominic, didn't look like he gave a fuck what was happening :mj4
Cause he sucks at literally everything he does

DammitC

oh i didn't mention this earlier; but I'm happy that we're getting actual feuds for both world titles now with McIntyre and Strowman atm

DammitC

It's nice seeing the likes of Wyatt, Ziggler, Miz, Morrison, and Lashley get world title opportunities/feuds too

DammitC

Last time this happened was with Rollins and Kofi as world champs last year, which i thought was nice; although I think Kofi got the better end of the deal with his feuds cuz he got Bryan, Ziggler, Joe, and Orton as his feuds w/ Zayn and Styles getting title shots too