• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, Jan. 27, 2020: Spoiler to Raw following improbable Rumble *

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
I actually have more respect for a fan who was never a fan of Seth to begin with more than people who used to be Rollins' fans but turned on him because of those interviews he did last Summer. What a stupid thing to turn on someone over. :lol

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
And Mox you’ve already admitted you dislike most female wrestlers it’s part of your gimmick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Booty said:
People also like to assume when I make a general statement I am somehow talking about them. Hating wrestlers people like is like 75% of every message board. I do it myself at times also using the term vanilla midget is right up there with beta cuck in terms of how cool it makes the person who says it lookSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro (Thread reply)
I mean weren't you addressing us when you said us people were fickle?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Becky goes back to this....we'll talk
EvenOrdinaryFruitfly-max-1mb.gif

bradatar

WS' favorite son
I actually have more respect for a fan who was never a fan of Seth to begin with more than people who used to be Rollins' fans but turned on him because of those interviews he did last Summer. What a stupid thing to turn on someone over. :lol

Only person I begun liking after thinking they sucked is Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk