• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, Dec. 23, 2019: Rollins challenges Mysterio in bid for dominance

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Ryder and Chelsea might both be losers here, but Ryder is always a winner at home.

i957qxp.gif

Deezy

DZ PZ
If they're not watching wrestling, whether or not they like my champion isn't a concern to me.
What concerns you isn't what the people in charge are concerned with either......you got to think of these things with a promoters cap on.

There's a million factors in decisions made.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
What concerns you isn't what the people in charge are concerned with either......you got to think of these things with a promoters cap on.

There's a million factors in decisions made.
I'm talking with promoters cap on. If they're never going to watch the show, their opinion isn't relevant.

What matter is what will draw butts to the seats, buys tickets, buy PPV and move merchandise.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'm talking with promoters cap on. If they're never going to watch the show, their opinion isn't relevant.

What matter is what will draw butts to the seats, buys tickets, buy PPV and move merchandise.

Exactly. It would be like a show I'd never watch, trying to appeal to me. Useless.

Now getting more WRESTLING fans to watch is another story.