• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, Dec. 23, 2019: Rollins challenges Mysterio in bid for dominance

Deezy

DZ PZ
EMhStxSWwAMu8kh

Deezy

DZ PZ
Saying Cena is better than Flair is sacrilegious. :hhh6:
Better in what ways tho......who's headlined more shows, generated more money, has more mainstream success. Been on top longer, had more people wanting to see them before they died.

Just saying the argument can be made.......can't always pretend the answer is always the same on GOAT status talk.

Sabretooth

Better in what ways tho......who's headlined more shows, generated more money, has more mainstream success. Been on top longer, had more people wanting to see them before they died.

Just saying the argument can be made.......can't always pretend the answer is always the same on GOAT status talk.
Lol before they died

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

Cena probably headlined more shows because of the nature of the business when he was on top, but Flair was definitely on top longer. Cena has maybe 10 years, Flair had twice that and then some. I'm fine saying he's in the general conversation, but I'd put Flair and even Hogan over him if we had to pick a single GOAT.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Cena probably headlined more shows because of the nature of the business when he was on top, but Flair was definitely on top longer. Cena has maybe 10 years, Flair had twice that and then some. I'm fine saying he's in the general conversation, but I'd put Flair and even Hogan over him if we had to pick a single GOAT.
It's all subjective.....dismissing others opinions is what the problem is my guy.

Sabretooth

No Flair was just the 80s. By the time the 90s came around he wasn't the top guy anymore. And Flair has honestly had more years of shit that hurts his legacy.