• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread 12/02: Seth Rollins to issue apology to Raw roster

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Guys, I've shut off all of the email options in preferences but I keep getting emails from this site telling me almost everytime there is a post being made in this thread, LOL. Is there anyway to shut this off? Keep in mind, I shut off the email options already, and unchecked ALL of the "alert" and "push" boxes. What else do I have to do?
Have you clicked unwatch on the top of the thread?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Guys, I've shut off all of the email options in preferences but I keep getting emails from this site telling me almost everytime there is a post being made in this thread, LOL. Is there anyway to shut this off? Keep in mind, I shut off the email options already, and unchecked ALL of the "alert" and "push" boxes. What else do I have to do?
I assume you unclicked all these?

• Automatically watch content you create…
      • and receive email notifications
  • Automatically watch content you interact with…
      • and receive email notifications
  • Show people's signatures with their messages
After that click unwatch in the top right.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
WWE are single handedly responsible for like... 99% of Kevin Rudolf's income this last decade I'm certain.