WWE RAW: The Era of Heyman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWERULES

Reaction score
raw-theeraofheyman-1.png

OOC:
Hey guys. I know that I have had a few BTB's in the past and they have all floundered, but I realize now that it was because I didn't put the proper time and care into them. If you could give this one a chance it would really be appreciated.

Scene 1;
Date: November 3rd, 2008.
Time: One Hour Before Show Time;

(Sitting round the table are the Raw Creative Team, at the top of the table... Vince McMahon.)

Vince: Oh c'mon guys. Doesn't anyone have any ideas to boost the ratings?

(Mumbles are heard as everyone slumps back in their chairs.)

Vince: Alright... Well it's time to bring out the big gun!

(Vince exits the room.)

And so, Raw went on air, the same old boring product. Vince wasn't happy about it, and knew that he needed to get his audience back.

Scene 2;
Date: Same.
Time: Half an hour after the show.

(Vince is in his office and is on the phone.)

Vince: Look, I know me and you haven't seen eye-to-eye in the past, but Raw needs you... Badly..... Really? You'll help? Thank you, thank you so much. Yeah, and I'll see you next week.

(Enter Shane McMahon)

Shane: What's up, Dad?

Vince: I have just found a sure-fire way to boost ratings, someone is coming in to take over.

Shane: Who?

Vince:........ Paul Heyman!

Champions;

World Heavyweight Champion;
Batista
With WWE Universe's choice of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin as special guest referee in the World Heavyweight Championship Match at Cyber Sunday, Batista reclaimed the gold after planting Chris Jericho with a Batista Bomb and pinning him as Austin counted the 1, 2, 3.

Intercontinental Champion;
Santino Marella
After he and Beth Phoenix assumed the name of "Glamarella," Santino Marella became Intercontinental Champion in the Winner Takes All Match at SummerSlam, as The Glamazon pinned Women's Champion Mickie James.

World Tag Team Champions;
CM Punk & Kofi Kingston
Nearly two months after Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase & Manu cost CM Punk the World Heavyweight Title, the Straightedge Superstar & Kofi Kingston defeated Rhodes & DiBiase on Raw to become the new World Tag Team Champions.

Women's Champion;
Beth Phoenix
In a strange turn of events, The Glamazon's relationship with Santino Marella led her to the opportunity to regain the Women's Championship at SummerSlam when she pinned Mickie James in the Winner Takes All Match.

Male Competitors;

Batista
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
Chuck Palumbo
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
D-Lo Brown
Deuce
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Hardcore Holly
Jamie Noble
JBL
John Cena
JTG
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Manu
Paul Burchill
Paul London
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Shad
Shawn Michaels
Snitsky
Ted DiBiase Jr.
Val Venis
William Regal

Female Competitors;
Beth Phoenix
Candice Michelle
Jillian Hall
Katie Lea Burchill
Kelly Kelly
Layla London
Melina
Mickie James

-TJ-

Well, this looks pretty good. Atleast this isn't the same boring 2009 Btb we've seen lately. I'll be sure to check into this. Only probelm i've had was that Vince talking in the meeting, wasn't the whole Vince throwing a shit fit and screaming at the guys, that woulda been better.

WWERULES

Reaction score
Well, this looks pretty good. Atleast this isn't the same boring 2009 Btb we've seen lately. I'll be sure to check into this. Only probelm i've had was that Vince talking in the meeting, wasn't the whole Vince throwing a shit fit and screaming at the guys, that woulda been better.

Thought that a different spin on Vince in a meeting lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
This doesn't look too bad. I like the idea of Vince bringing in Heyman to help out Raw and I'm curious to see the direction this BTB takes. I'll be checking out your first show.