WWE Raw Supershow LIVE Discussion 5/14/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
wwe_raw_supershow_rdax_532x344.jpg

It's the last Raw before Over The Limit! John Cena & WWE Raw & Smackdown General Manager & Executive Vice President of Talent Relations "Mr. Excitement" John Laurinaitus are set to have a face to face confrontation just days before their match at OTL. Will Cena go for revenge 6 days early? What does his boss have in store for him?

This isn't the only pressing issue for the GM, as he's expecting a "sincere" apology from The Big Show too? Will he get it? And what are the repercussions if otherwise?

Meanwhile, WWE COO Triple H is set to return following his assault at the hands of Brock Lesnar two weeks ago. Lesnar's legal rep Paul Heyman has stated that Lesnar has quit, seemingly taking the punishment out of the Game's hands. In that case, what can we expect from Triple H?

Plus all the action heading into the PPV as CM Punk gets ready to defend against challenger Daniel Bryan. Join Pulse for all the discussion, marking out, critique and good old fashioned jibber jabber.​

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I hope Big Show gets fired then comes back with long hair as a heel

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
To be honest I don't give a f*** about Big Show's hair. All I want is to see an angry Big Show, not a soft giant being cool with everyone! I want to see a monster!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'll probably be late for this LD. Keep shit active and kosher in my absence.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah hes just upset that after being a 13 time world champion, going toe to toe with the best (and beating them), then getting his arm broken in 30 seconds

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Hunter is exceptional on the mic

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Paul is so amazing on the mic. It's unbelievable. Right now I really want Hunter to kick Paul's and Brock's ass :lol: Assualt and battery