WWE Raw Supershow June 4th 2012 Live Discussion Thread (Maximum Fuckery achieved)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE Raw Supershow June 4th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Show is sadly not even decent in the ring at the age he is now. He is nearing his retirement and I think this is his final run in the company and they are therefore giving him a nice send off. Let's hope he puts some young guys over whilst at it.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Whatever the opposite of MarkyMarkin' is, that is how I feel about the Show/Cena fued. It is just awful and BORING.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score

Show doesn't seem to get injured much for an old, slow man.

Stopspot

Reaction score

Swing Car said:
Show doesn't seem to get injured much for an old, slow man.

That's because his weight is more evenly divided over his body than say Mark Henry. Henry is a big man of average length. Show is a big man both when it comes to weight and length. He has a longer body to divide his body mass over; Causing less strain and leverage on his body.

Zany Clowny

Reaction score
RE: WWE Raw Supershow June 4th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Stopspot said:
That's because his weight is more evenly divided over his body than say Mark Henry. Henry is a big man of average length. Show is a big man both when it comes to weight and length. He has a longer body to divide his body mass over; Causing less strain and leverage on his body.
Then doesn't that increase his longevity? Kane's still going at 45, I don't see how Show can't go at 39, or 40, whatever he is.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Swing Car said:
I totally agree! Maybe it is because I wan't to see Cena get destroyed by Show? Show's good on the mic, decent in the ring... but he's been made into such a little bitch I can't take him seriously. I'm hoping for Show to go ape today and wreck someone!

This is the most enthusiastic anyone's ever been for Raw on this forum.
Great to see! Maybe your enthusiasm can rub off on the rest of us, make us less :annoyed: :facepalm1: :upset: at the thought of Raw...

So there's only going to be one little American at the back of the class, making a mess and throwing things everywhere? Dammit, Dolph's...

Stopspot

Reaction score

Swing Car said:
Then doesn't that increase his longevity? Kane's still going at 45, I don't see how Show can't go at 39, or 40, whatever he is.

Big Show is 40. But he has traces of the medical condition acromelagy which can cause serious health conditions with age. He had it as a kid and was almost seven foot tall at age 12. Show had his taken care of but he still suffers the same risks. Notable cases of Acromegaly are Andre the Giant and Giant Gonsalez. Kane is naturally tall so he doesn't suffer the same risks. Big Show was 7 feet at age 14 or something like that. His organs aren't naturally capable to handle his body as well as they should.

Zany Clowny

Reaction score

Rainman said:
This is the most enthusiastic anyone's ever been for Raw on this forum.
Great to see! Maybe your enthusiasm can rub off on the rest of us, make us less :annoyed: :facepalm1: :upset: at the thought of Raw...

So there's only going to be one little American at the back of the class, making a mess and throwing things everywhere? Dammit, Dolph's...
I love Wrestling. I will continue to invest in this product, through the good and the bad, knowing there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Swing Car said:
I love Wrestling. I will continue to invest in this product, through the good and the bad, knowing there's light at the end of the tunnel.

I love you! That's my philosophy.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

I can really feel the love in this thread tonight

Stopspot

Reaction score

Is it at Lion King levels Mark? Or are you just feeling good vibrations? :lol1:

Zany Clowny

Reaction score

I'm just a lovable person. Like a fluffy kitten.