WWE RAW SuperShow Discussion Thread - February 13, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It'd be one thing if Raw wrestlers were making appearances on SD, but they never do. It doesn't make any sense.. isn't Raw supposed to be the more important brand anyhow??

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's basically a replacement for the mid-card with some more "established" stars - and a method of advertising their B show SmackDown. I'd rather watch Jack Swagger vs Michael Cole in a "smell my feet" match than watch Big Show on RAW.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Agreed there with @[Dolph'sZiggler] (god I find your name so hard to type). We know SmackDown wrestlers will be there. Sheamus will bury someone, Big Show will either do a crap face match or continue his apparent heel turn. Orton & Barrett to progress their feud. With these 3 feuds on RAW, how the hell do you fit in Funkasaurus, Swagger etc. It's pathetic.

I wouldn't mind Brodus teaming with Riley to feud with the Epico & Primo. They seem to have a bit of chemistry. Then again that would mean the WWE giving a shit about the tag team division.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No I'd keep Ziggler as a low-main eventer for now and swap Swagger & Riley for Cody Rhodes. IC title can be on RAW, Cody gets new feuds and is on our televisions live.

It may not work. Look at the last time they took one of the biggest heels off of Smackdown (Alberto Del Rio). He was immediately stuck in the midcard with nothing to do except start a random feud with Big Show, he no longer felt like an important part of the show since there wasn't enough time to spotlight him. This killed his heat, when he was spotlighted again, his "Destiny's Darling" act got stale really quickly and nobody gave a shit when he won the title. Don't let this happen to Cody.

Dolph Ziggler has all the potential in the world, but there isn't enough time to give him much mic time on Raw. What he's shown has been very good.

Crayo said:
Agreed there with @[Dolph'sZiggler] (god I find your name so hard to type). We know SmackDown wrestlers will be there. Sheamus will bury someone, Big Show will either do a crap face match or continue his apparent heel turn. Orton & Barrett to progress their feud. With these 3 feuds on RAW, how the hell do you fit in Funkasaurus, Swagger etc. It's pathetic.

I'm tired of ranting about this "supershow", it's creating so many problems... Sheamus won't "bury" anyone, Royal Rumble champions should be beating jobbers like Otunga in less than a minute. And don't forget that they have to showcase Khali!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fuck Khali. I rage anytime that immobile bastard shows up on my tv screen

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't want my man Funkasaurus anywhere near the tag division until WWE at least starts to pretend like they give a fuck about it

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Too bad some tag teams are way above the superstars who are in the tag team division today.
For example: The Brothers of Destruction.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Somehow I expect it to be Santino, and they would make a very good combo. But I'd rather see Riley as well, there's no such thing as a bad way to get Brodus and Riley on TV.