WWE RAW September 9th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sd0ih.png
When
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Sept. 9, at 8/7c on the USA Network​
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Sept. 10, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3​
Where
Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Edge's Hometown)​
RAW Five-Point Preview
920ca75699ee04861e6ca2a98cd84ecd.png
WWE.com said:
Never before has there been such a sense of fear in the WWE locker room since WWE COO Triple H fired Cody Rhodes for failing to win a match against Randy Orton. What might WWE Hall of Famer Edge have to say about the current state of WWE when he appears live on Raw? Here are five reasons this Monday’s Raw is must-see at 8/7 CT on USA Network.
1. Rated-R return
8571307f8cb600f597d48bcc28e31f8a.png
WWE.com said:
September 21, 2012, was the last time we saw Edge stand in a WWE ring. The Hall of Famer found himself in the middle of an argument between Team Hell No’s Kane and Daniel Bryan. What does The Rated-R Superstar have in store for the WWE Universe when he makes an unexpected return this Monday? Will the 31-time champion weigh in on The Big Red Monster’s whereabouts, Bryan’s predicament and the job Triple H is doing as COO?
2. Heavy is the head that wears the crown
1b510324bdc94c74d2753a01f58294bb.png
WWE.com said:
Triple H attempted to set the record straight about his recent controversial actions in an exclusive sitdown interview with Michael Cole, as well as during a town hall meeting on SmackDown. With Cody Rhodes fired for failing to win a COO-mandated match, is another Superstar heading for the chopping block? What is the COO’s next move as he attempts to grow WWE?
3. The end of Del Rio’s ride?
d8265033050b05ad91ea0a819c51e28a.png
WWE.com said:
Rob Van Dam has enjoyed a successful resurgence in WWE with more wins than losses. As far as returns go, it’s been a good one for the entertaining highflier. Along the way, World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio’s former ally, Ricardo Rodriguez, defected and joined RVD’s corner. The time seems right for RVD to capitalize and capture his first World Heavyweight Title. Just how hard is Del Rio willing to fight to keep what is his at Night of Champions?
4. Who is the true Diva?
975c7e0e9d29190e36b6453251b22fcc.png

WWE.com said:
WWE Champion Randy Orton is firmly backed by Triple H as the new face of WWE. But what about Divas Champion AJ Lee? Is she what is good for business in the eyes of management? In a bout made by Stephanie McMahon, AJ will face Natalya, Brie Bella and Naomi in Fatal 4-Way Match at Night of Champions. With the growing popularity of “Total Divas,” the WWE Universe is eagerly awaiting to see if AJ will continue to carry the torch of the Divas division or if someone new will take over.
5. Will Punk get his hands on Heyman?
0a89cced393d0fc5b4ffeca7400a5c21.png
WWE.com said:
While the WWE locker room may fear the COO, Paul Heyman’s nightmares are no doubt filled with a seething CM Punk. With their Handicap Elimination Match at Night of Champions looming, The Straight Edge Superstar has already guaranteed to hurt his former best friend. Will pain come to Heyman before the pay-per-view? Don’t miss the final Raw before Night of Champions! Tune in Monday night at 8/7 CT on USA Network.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Couldnt care less about Heyman vs Punk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, gonna be there live. Not recording shit unless you post a request.
If there is a Sami Zayn dark match, I'll record it.

I'll record 3 things. One per member.

Reactions: Shadie T

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I will try and make it to the live discussion, made a brief return last week but got shouted at by my mum to turn the laptop off before it went flying out of the window.
Hopefully I will see some of you tomorrow at the discussion, if the laptop isnt thrown out of the window XD.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
FINALLY!

THE ADAM HAS COME BACK!

To the Live Discussion.........

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Yeah, gonna be there live. Not recording shit unless you post a request.
If there is a Sami Zayn dark match, I'll record it.

I'll record 3 things. One per member.

Record Bryan's entrance please and I will love you forever.