WWE Raw reviewed (Episode 974) Swagger New Champ!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should Mick Foley be in the Royal Rumble this year?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Crayo said:
The statistics are down the bottom. 120 members.

You're missing out Goldberg, Tzesi, Xanth, CM PuLs3, Tombstone Piledriver, Leojaay, CmPunk (the other one), there's loads more. They just don't post as much as us.

Ahh, Ok I got ya. BTW why don't you send an email out about Smackdown? As you send one out for RAW, asking if we have watched it.

Also SOPA & PIPA could cause risk to your site.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Nice review. Also, I like Ryder as champ tbh. Ryder can draw in more then Swagger. Swagger is the better wrestler by far though probably.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Don't get me wrong, Ryder's alright. But Swagger was a good world heavyweight champion, he made it interesting, similar to JBL did. I hope he has a long reign

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sackfist said:
Ahh, Ok I got ya. BTW why don't you send an email out about Smackdown? As you send one out for RAW, asking if we have watched it.

Also SOPA & PIPA could cause risk to your site.

SOPA & PIPA have been pulled. Internet won. For now. Also, SmackDown isn't live. People watch SmackDown at different times, that's why there isn't really a discussion thread either. I hope one day it is live again.

Sackfist said:
Don't get me wrong, Ryder's alright. But Swagger was a good world heavyweight champion, he made it interesting, similar to JBL did. I hope he has a long reign

Swagger's last US Championship reign was a bore, didn't bring credibility at all. Wasn't he face too? Eww. He's okay now if he gets mic time (even though he's bad on the mic), it could be good.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
SOPA & PIPA have been pulled. Internet won. For now. Also, SmackDown isn't live. People watch SmackDown at different times, that's why there isn't really a discussion thread either. I hope one day it is live again.

SOPA and PIPA ended because Anon destroyed the gov't pretty much lol.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Swagger's last US Championship reign was a bore, didn't bring credibility at all. Wasn't he face too? Eww. He's okay now if he gets mic time (even though he's bad on the mic), it could be good.

He's only been US champion once.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WWE_United_States_Champions

I doubt he will get any decent amount of mic time. The WWE isn't invested that much in the midcard sadly. I'd quite like the Champion's address he used to do.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Me too, seabs, Hope WWE does something with Swagger, as they didn't do mush with Ziggler, until Ryder was in the picture

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Championship' addresses were hilarious. And yeah I know he's only been champion once, but his last reign was face right?

He's been a heel since his debut in ECW I think.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Swear he wasn't, because when he won MITB at mania' they were saying how the championship made him "more focused" which was Matt Striker talk for turning him heel?

I think that was just a character change rather then a differing alignment. He feuded with Tommy Dreamer in his first few ECW matches then Christian who were both babyfaces. He also stole Kofi's US title late in 2009 before winning the MITB. He was more of a goofy heel before then he got serious. I think that's what Striker meant.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Your right Seabs, he was pretty cool on ECW. I enjoyed Matt Hardy's reign as ECW Champ, but my fav reign was McMahon