WWE Raw reviewed (Episode 974) Swagger New Champ!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should Mick Foley be in the Royal Rumble this year?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Here is the review of WWE RAW episode 975, I apologize for the lateness as I had an exam and could not watch RAW until now.

WWE RAW Episode 974 reviewed

BTW: I knew WWE were going to have Kane vs Cena at Royal Rumble, I posted it on last weeks thread. Who else is psyched that Swagger is champion?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You need to space out that review, it's well hard to read in that format.

Also, surprised Kane isn't in his match, the rumble.Also psyched but he won't be champ for long.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Spaced. WWE can make Swagger a great heel champion, like cody rhodes, but cody does not have enough attention on his title. Swagger could be like JBL, a long reigning champion, annoying, but instead of being a closet champion like JBL was, he has great in ring ability

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sackfist said:
Spaced. WWE can make Swagger a great heel champion, like cody rhodes, but cody does not have enough attention on his title. Swagger could be like JBL, a long reigning champion, annoying, but instead of being a closet champion like JBL was, he has great in ring ability

Swagger isn't close to Rhodes' level I don't think. Swagger is great don't get me wrong, but Rhodes' mic work, ring ability, look, is just the total package. I don't think Swagger is going to have it long to be honest. Ryder will get the sympathetic runner-up win on Swagger.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
I am a big Swagger fan. I think his terrible mic skills are quite funny.

Who heard when Swagger shouted into the camera, "Whats My name?!" A kid replied douchbag?

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Ahh ok, BTW how many people are on the site, as I only see posts from RKO, Crayo, Seabs and CM Punk, are we the only ones?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sackfist said:
Ahh ok, BTW how many people are on the site, as I only see posts from RKO, Crayo, Seabs and CM Punk, are we the only ones?

The statistics are down the bottom. 120 members.

You're missing out Goldberg, Tzesi, Xanth, CM PuLs3, Tombstone Piledriver, Leojaay, CmPunk (the other one), there's loads more. They just don't post as much as us.