WWE RAW ratings from last night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Monday's episode of WWE RAW scored a 2.94 rating for all three hours. RAW averaged 4.31 million viewers for the first hour, 4.22 million for the second and 3.78 million for the third. Overall, RAW averaged 4.10 million viewers, which was above the previous two weeks.

Source : LOP

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
No presidential debate + Monday Night Football being terrible = Better rating.

inb4WWEcreditsthemselves

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
8/10

Only interesting things was Mick Foley and CM Punk picking team partners, Ryback, Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio, and Vickie's evidence about Cena and Lee.

Reaction score
Because people knew they'd see Cm punk still as WWE champion they didn't bother tuning in.

I sure as hell didn't watch it i wanted a new face feeding on the roster...FEED HIM! :happy:

Reaction score
will go down again next week. this one was after a ppv so it'll always have more viewers and a little better ratings than previous weeks.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I told you last week wasn't catastrophic with the competition it had. This is pretty much RAW's average rating now, it will go down next week though, and then the week after.