• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw preview, March 9, 2020: Edge returns following Orton's escalated attacks

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Bootyjuice said:
Agree to disagreeAnd Moss isn’t totally terrible guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro (Thread reply)
OK. Not sure what you'd need to make those connections clearer. But fair enough.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I'm not saying that that situation didn't play into some of what he said, but I'm not convinced they made the move to bring up Taker's family solely based off of that.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Sabretooth said:
Yeah this is the guy that tried to get protection for kicking Mr McMahon in the head by saying he has IED and then got a restraining order against Triple H lmao. (Thread reply)
we're not suppose to remember that. :side:

Kross Rhodes

Hoss Delgado said:
I'm not saying that that situation didn't play into some of what he said, but I'm not convinced they made the move to bring up Taker's family solely based off of that.
I can't remember any time they'd ever used Michelle in a Taker build before this, but fair enough.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Sabretooth said:
Yeah this is the guy that tried to get protection for kicking Mr McMahon in the head by saying he has IED and then got a restraining order against Triple H lmao. (Thread reply)
Or IS IT the same guy? He hear voices, let's not forget. :swamps

Kross Rhodes

I'm not being condescending. I just don't see why people are fighting me on something that's so clear.