• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw preview, March 9, 2020: Edge returns following Orton's escalated attacks

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Correct me if I'm wrong, as I was hella young back then. But when the Hardcore title had the 24/7 rules, it still applied during matches for the title correct?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Hoss Delgado said:
Super obvious that what you think counts as fact :swamps
I mean, when AJ clearly references Michelle controlling her husband after social media accuses her of doing that after Taker made that tweet. The idea those two things aren't connected is way too large of a coincidence to not be what happened. Why else mention Michelle at all let alone her controlling Taker? There's opinions like Charlotte is the GOAT and adding one and one to make two.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Bootyjuice said:
Haha c’mon man only people that know for sure ain’t telling the likes of usSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro (Thread reply)
I just don't believe in coincidences this huge. It doesn't makes sense otherwise.