• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw preview, March 9, 2020: Edge returns following Orton's escalated attacks

Chris

Dreams are Endless
V.Sky said:
If you're going to run a terrible storyline, at least give it a logical conclusion. At least when TNA did the Claire Lynch storyline, they explained why it ended
That junkie whore storyline was one of the best times I've ever had on this site, I looked forward to TNA live discussions every week

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Bootyjuice said:
she's gone over like a wet fart so far...Vince don't like that shit
I would have entertained Vince not liking her had she lost last night, but no way she won and won in that fashion if Vince wasn't still behind her...or at very least Heyman is.

Sabretooth

Bobby Lashley is reportedly getting built up again over the next few months so he can have a match with Brock Lesnar.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I believe the story was that he was having doubts about her. Not that he doesn't like her.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Lashley/Lesnar sounds good in theory - two big legit guys murderising each other