WWE RAW October 29th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lacky said:
Are okay, if it does will you be able to watch on the internet?

I would probably wait to watch it tomorrow that way i can download it, put it on a flash drive, then watch it on the big screen in HD.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods said:
I would probably wait to watch it tomorrow that way i can download it, put it on a flash drive, then watch it on the big screen in HD.

Suppose you have a good point brother, hopefully it won't come to that and you can watch it tonight. :obama:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lacky said:
Suppose you have a good point brother, hopefully it won't come to that and you can watch it tonight. :obama:

I know because as of right now i'm giving you a run for your money with post count in a discussion thread. Would be a shame to put all that effort into solid posts for it to go out :sad:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Oh are we competing already? :vince: I wasn't aware, I'm still hungover from posting 409 times in last nights thread. :eek:tunga:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods said:
Haha well i'm just trying to keep pace with the king.

I'm all for it bro. I've been top poster of every discussion thread since August, I wish you luck, on your posting. :eek:tunga:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods said:
Feel free to go until raw starts so I can get a head start lacky haha

Ha-ha, I can't do that.

I'm afraid that I'll miss something. Although I'm eating Pizza which could slow me down but I doubt it. :smug:

So excited for a possible Flair appearance. Although it probably won't happen. :lol1:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lacky said:
Ha-ha, I can't do that.

I'm afraid that I'll miss something. Although I'm eating Pizza which could slow me down but I doubt it. :smug:

So excited for a possible Flair appearance. Although it probably won't happen. :lol1:

As long as he was in or around the area i think it could happen. If he was anywhere on the east coast other than his home town it's doubtful he caught a flight.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I have no idea, I just hope it happens. I hate getting my hopes up for something and it doesn't happen. Just like Ziggler was supposed to cash in last night. :bury: - Even if Flair doesn't appear on TV (Because WWE has nothing for him) I'm pretty sure he would be backstage.