WWE RAW October 29th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lacky said:
We never get hurricanes, and don't worry lad. I'm sure you'll get me this week if your TV is on. :eek:tunga:

Haha I just want to keep it as good as I can. I'm not going to just post things that will make people mad. I'll give my opinion on whatever I see. That way I don't get flamed :)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Big Hoss Rambler said:
well, look at you two being all optimistic!

inb4 flair doesn't show up tonight

Yeah, we basically have played out every scenario that could potentially happen tonight. This thread has actually been 99% about tonight. Crayo got us OT for a bit with AMBROSE!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods said:
Haha I just want to keep it as good as I can. I'm not going to just post things that will make people mad. I'll give my opinion on whatever I see. That way I don't get flamed :)

:eek:tunga: nice way to go, I suppose.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
BTW last night seemed like it was way more active than Raw discussions. Is it like that every PPV? I can't wait for the RTRM ppv's!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods said:
BTW last night seemed like it was way more active than Raw discussions. Is it like that every PPV? I can't wait for the RTRM ppv's!

Yeah PPV's are discussed more because we sometimes get new members as PPV's are kind of a big deal. And more of our regular members decided to post. :eek:tunga:

Reaction score
DannyWoods said:

wasn't active enough actually. Usaully we get 1.5k-2.5k posts.