WWE RAW October 15th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Legion said:
Sounds about right very good post indeed. Although if it is a Triple threat would Cena be the one who gets pinned to protect Rybacks "Streak"

So Ryback is going to be on the mat most of the time due to what? He is borderline hulk hogan when he takes damage and continues to get up. He is going to stop doing that and be weak ? No, he would have to wrestle the entire match which i'm not sure he can do.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I didn't lie. I posted a status, then Crayo changed my mind. Also who ever said they drink milk every night I think it's one of the Leo's. I have to thank for me being here. I felt awful.. then I thought Milk. and BAM!.. I'm fantastic.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Legion said:
Probably some good tag team action, awesome Bryan and Kane segment. :eek:tunga:

We have been without a segment for maybe 2 weeks now? I'm really hoping they shoot one out at us tonight.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I know, although we haven't had much Anger Management segments it's nice to see Kane & Bryan segments. :eek:tunga:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Legion said:
I know, although we haven't had much Anger Management segments it's nice to see Kane & Bryan segments. :eek:tunga:

Lol oh yeah i was referring to the anger management segments. Kane & Bryan every week is the reason i tune in.

CM Punk said:
CM Punk to choose John Cena. :sad:

I agree with you punk.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I'm glad one of Triple H's motives was to bring back the tag division. It had been so dead for so long and within a month or so everyone is over the moon about it. :eek:tunga:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Legion said:
I'm glad one of Triple H's motives was to bring back the tag division. It had been so dead for so long and within a month or so everyone is over the moon about it. :eek:tunga:

I agree and if the rhodescolars win that would be a really good ppv match with them facing off against THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
I agree and if the rhodescolars win that would be a really good ppv match with them facing off against THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.

I agree. :win:

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
my prediction for tonight
Punk choses cena but vince throws in ryback
Rhodscholars win
Something to do with aj and vince
Punk and ryback main event