WWE RAW October 14th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hmmm I wonder who'll win this one.....:pity2:

That's what I hate about this tag division. They just have guys go on these big pushes for no reason, that ends up in nothing. They need to just have these two teams win a few back and forth and form a rivalry to build them both up. Why build up one, and them not even get a title shot? It's stupid.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Los Matadores needs to change up their attire, it needs to be different every week.Put in some reds and greens.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
That's what I hate about this tag division. They just have guys go on these big pushes for no reason, that ends up in nothing. They need to just have these two teams win a few back and forth and form a rivalry to build them both up. Why build up one, and them not even get a title shot? It's stupid.
Yeah PTP should be feuding with the Wyatt family.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Slater is the GOAT jobber. I'm really looking forward to the day when he'll be getting a HTM-like IC reign.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I just really hope he doesnt just show to the ppv like punk did. That and if he doesnt show, i really dont see Sandow cashing in.

I imagine he won't being ADR. He'll probably lose (maybe in some controversial way) that will build a long feud between him and ADR. I don't see Sandow cashing in for quite a while...probably not until there's another WHC.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I was watching random raw from 2000 last week and it really was so perfect there. Tag teams all faced each other and all god wins and losses. Here the shield have one tag team title match a month MAYBE, and they just run through whoever wins the #1 contdenders match, decided a week before max.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Speaking of tag teams,who did The Shield beat to win the tag titles? I honestly cannot remember.