WWE RAW October 14th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Torito, or as he's known on HF, Jonathans younger, taller, capable brother

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I suppose it could work out. I'll just have to wait and see what he does now that he's back.

I just really hope he doesnt just show to the ppv like punk did. That and if he doesnt show, i really dont see Sandow cashing in.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is dodging the bull for the first time and then turning into the theme a better idea? Their entrance seems to last a bit longer than necessary.
I'm sure they'll tweak it soon. They just want everyone to see it the long way at least once I think.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You need to watch it with someone who knows what they're watching.

I should really start watching, ive got a lot of friends who do. It's just one of those sports to see live. It's so damn awesome live.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I watched it by myself. I kept saying that every line shift i'd have two guys go fuck up the guys coming in and get a easy shot on net. No one listened
Lol, there's so much more to it than that. Especially who's the home team and what period they're in.