WWE RAW November 26th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Meh, you're all wrong anyway, Dean > All of the world. :umad:

Randy > Dean. Randy is unbeaten BITW and you know it give him stars

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods said:
Ok what i'm saying is that Bryan is so over right now that there is no point for him to be heel. I get that you like punk and ambrose but best in the world? AUSTEN (BTW it's AUSTIN) and he is better at DB? Austin if I recall (which I do) Tried to be heel but like bryan was so over with the fans that it didn't matter what he did and he was still liked. He had heat for maybe a couple of months and that was it.

You can't say that if a wrestler is too good then he can't be a successful Heel, that's clearly wrong...

Punk did have a very hard time getting booed...

Hell he is being cheered until now by many fans, and he sometimes even gets louder cheers than Cena....

Plus What about Hogan turning heel?
What about Taker and the ministry of darkness?
What about HBK in 1997?
What about HHH IN 2003???

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
BaraaKhalaf92 said:

Hell he is being cheered until now by many fans, and he sometimes even gets louder cheers than Cena....

That's a great point.

Daniel Bryan would get cheered if he went heel too by the older males, as most of them are smarks or IWC members, and Punk/Bryan are probably the ultimate IWC members tbh.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
BaraaKhalaf92 said:

Plus What about Hogan turning heel?
What about Taker and the ministry of darkness?
What about HBK in 1997?
What about HHH IN 2003???

You can't say that if a wrestler is too good then he can't be a successful Heel, that's clearly wrong...

Again, i never said that lol. I just said that he is so over right now that it's hard for Daniel Bryan to get heat. That's all I said. I don't know why you continue to put words in my mouth lol

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Crayo said:
This conversation is pointless. No one has a wrong opinion so why people question them is baffling.

If this conversation is pointless than 99% of this forum is pointless because it's all opinion and not fact.

Reactions: BaraaKhalaf92

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lots of opinions on this thread, only actual fact is that Crayo's discussion threads suck lol, I'm happy that BHR was here this week.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods said:
Again, i never said that lol. I just said that he is so over right now that it's hard for Daniel Bryan to get heat. That's all I said. I don't know why you continue to put words in my mouth lol

MAN I don't put anything in you mouth...

You DID say that "When youy are as good as DB , it's hard to be a heel"

My point is, weren't the great legends who were heel THAT good?

Look I'm a big fan of DB alright, I'm just against the point of that "if someone is that good , then he can't be heel" which is totally wrong.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Crayo said:
Conversation should probably be subbed for argument. The argument is pointless...

Pointless if you mean that neither side will be swayed one way or another, sure. It did start a discussion though which was fun :obama:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
On the topic of RAW do we reckon it will be any good tonight? Im unsure as I'm excited for this weeks which means it usually lets me down.