WWE RAW May 28th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
They have to put punk vs bryan here because Show has to be in the Main Event of course. He is the star of the show now dont ya know.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Punk v Bryan is here because it's on the hour. It's the co-main event spot basically.

I thought he was asking why the match was happening at all.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
No sights of U know who tonight on RAW except in video packages. Good I was tired of the colour green anyway.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
:YES::YES::YES::YES::YES::YES::YES::YES::YES::YES::YES::YES::YES::YES::YES::YES:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
(im probably 15 miuntes behind) Looks like Ziggler is finally going to break away and do someone better. If you think they are bad individually or as a tag notice how they are one of the few teams that can actually get into the ring to barely break the 3 count. Good tag match, sad ending watching Swagger clearly job (i still like kofi better)