• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw: May 27, 2019 Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That was sort of what I was trying to say. I enjoy matches too, but I never complain about lack of matches if I'm being entertained.

I ain't gonna complain about shit if I'm entertained, could have had an hour long match to start the show and if I was enjoying it I'd feel the same as no matches and just as enjoyable segments

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I just read it as you saying that the matches in that time were shit, not that you look up stuff from that era.
Then you misunderstood what I said from the beginning. My point didn't even have anything to do with back then. My point was actually about tonight. The segments entertained me so I didn't care there were no matches. I prefaced this by saying when I'm generally on YouTube I don't typically look up ANY matches. I only specifically said back then because I don't typically get nostalgic for wrestling I've seen in the last few years. Point being I look up segments because after you've been away from whatever era including the PG Era it's the segments and promos we remember the most. At least for me. I remember far more CM Punk promos and segments than I do matches and I loved Punk's matches.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Then you misunderstood what I said from the beginning. My point didn't even have anything to do with back then. My point was actually about tonight. The segments entertained me so I didn't care there were no matches. I prefaced this by saying when I'm generally on YouTube I don't typically look up ANY matches. I only specifically said back then because I don't typically get nostalgic for wrestling I've seen in the last few years. Point being I look up segments because after you've been away from whatever era including the PG Era it's the segments and promos we remember the most. At least for me. I remember far more CM Punk promos and segments than I do matches and I loved Punk's matches.

Nah, I knew what you said at the start, talking about not watching the matches on YouTube and all that for the most part, which I agreed with. Which is why when he said you don't because "the matches are shit." and you mentioned the other era's saying "The same can be said for..." that's why I got confused and thought you meant the matches.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Boombox Brock bringing back more than just his sexy self. Ratings want him in every quarter hour.

Cash-in tonight? Please!