WWE RAW May 20th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Had a ridiculously tiring day, so there is a high chance of me falling asleep tonight. I am just hoping I catch The Shield segment(s), the new Heyman guy + Heyman/Brock/HHH's reflection on last night, and the backlash from Ryback/Cena.

inb4theydonotrevealHeyman's3rdclient

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
There's gonna be so many interesting things tonight... oooh: Is Big Show out with an injury?

Lol Big Show being a selling point to a show, no thanks

I'm soooooooooooooo intrigued. Will these two megastars continue their colossal battle of wills??? Or will Orton move on to bigger & better things?! 15 MINUTES SO HYPED

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Okay, I know I say this every time, but today's RAW is actually promising. There are quite a few segments I am interested in, and WWE are gracious enough to give me three hours to fit them all in. Thanks WWE. Let's hope I get lots of recaps of the segments too :yay:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm soooooooooooooo intrigued. Will these two megastars continue their colossal battle of wills??? Or will Orton move on to bigger & better things?! 15 MINUTES SO HYPED

Don't forget the exhilarating drama between the racist, the mexican, and the replay official! Why oh why must they always keep the white man down?

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Don't forget the exhilarating drama between the racist, the mexican, and the replay official! Why oh why must they always keep the white man down?

Ryback Rule zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I want to see if RVD comes back

:no:

Well Evan Bourne and RVD may make a tag team... call them How High or something. Would mark just for Lawler's painfully obvious/lame jokes about them being "high-flyers"

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD RVD!
lol I heard from you guys that he sucks but I havent seen him since he left so I'm being optimistic

People just hated that he rarely put people over in TNA and followed a tight match script that featured the same spots (mostly in the same order) every time he stepped into the ring. If he were back to put over younger guys and work fresher matches with different guys it really wouldn't be that bad.

But yea, ultimately he has been doing the same schtick for like 15 years, and we say Cena is stale.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Okay, I know I say this every time, but today's RAW is actually promising. There are quite a few segments I am interested in, and WWE are gracious enough to give me three hours to fit them all in. Thanks WWE. Let's hope I get lots of recaps of the segments too :yay:
Well today I think Cena'll get written off so we can hope that they'll do something big to replace him. I mean...well never mind, I just remembered his elbow injury where he showed up to almost every show during Ryback vs Punk