WWE RAW March 11th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I feel like Jericho had a "There's Something about Mary" moment with his hair.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Jericho stahp lying to us. Dont be a smurf like your haircut. What the fuck? Why is Fag spelled backwards CRAYO YOU FUCKER :angry:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Danielson said:
lol i know right? My sister called me and told me to be there at 8..... I say what for? and she says it's mom's bday. I sprinted out the door and enjoyed cake. Here i am now though, Fandango is doing his thing on my tv right now lmfao.

This sucks though, I was 1 or 2 in the discussion thread since Decemeber.

Ouch. :downer: Fahndahngogh can eat a bag of dicks. Anyway, try not to spoil anything for yourself. :eek:tunga:

Reactions: Snowman1

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Can we bring The Rock out? He's a real actor, shit he's so good at acting, he acted like he earned his title shot.

Reactions: Snowman1

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
They'd have to pay to watch either movie. In the case of Mizs movie, a night with Maryse would have to be part of the deal as well.