WWE RAW March 11th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
- Paul Bearer Video Package
- Undertaker comes out and makes tribute with the urn in the middle of the ring
- Punk comes out and says 20-1
- During commercial Kane comes out and attacks Punk, but Punk escapes
- Main Event match
Did he bring up Bearer?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
is it me or is this a dead ass Raw thread? usually I can barely get a post on the most recent page

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
tgill85 said:
Probably could of been edgier tbf

Agreed. I would have marked more if he started ripping into the situation. Undertaker's entrance sort of took the whole opener time though, but I'm fine with that opener, it was fantastic.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
is it me or is this a dead ass Raw thread? usually I can barely get a post on the most recent page

Starts 1 hour earlier in Europe. Most people (like me) would have forgotten. Times go forwards or backwards or some shit.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Awesome match and camera goes to cut to Langston. Cole: "There goes Langston folding his arms, he's got nice breats...oh yeah and Ziggler & Bryan are fighting but eho cares"

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
DZ is the best jobber in the 'E since Brooklyn Brawler

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Did he bring up Bearer?

CM Punk's music hits and out he comes, pissing Taker and Jerry Lawler off. Lawler calls it the most disrespecting thing he's ever seen.

The crowd boos Punk and he tells them to simmer down, speaking from the stage. Punk says they misunderstand why he's out here. Punk says he's out here to extend his heartfelt condolences and apologies for Taker's loss.... at WrestleMania. Punk smirks and the crowd boos. Punk says to Paul Bearer, Taker will always be perfect and 20-0. To everyone else, Taker will be 20-1 in a few weeks. The crowd boos Punk some more. Punk says there won't be any heartfelt tributes to Bearer the night after WrestleMania. There will be a video about him. There's a mixed reaction from the crowd as Punk holds his arms out and Taker stares him down from the ring.

:pity: