• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw Live Discussion January 31, 2022 - Royal Rumble Fallout *SPOILERS*

Chris

Dreams are Endless
20210423_Raw_MatchGraphics_fc_lashley_mon--6c7c76ecad44d2aa147f09bb3d5e7f6c.jpg

Bobby Lashley to usher in All Mighty Era once again on Raw
Bobby Lashley is once again WWE Champion, and that means The All Mighty Era is back on Raw.

After getting an unexpected assist from Roman Reigns during his collision with Brock Lesnar at Royal Rumble, Lashley pinned The Beast to become WWE Champion for the second time.

He and an elated MVP are now set to usher in their All Mighty Era on Raw once again just in time for The Road to WrestleMania to truly kick off.

Don’t miss Raw live this Monday at 8/7 C on USA Network!

20220129_Raw_Brock_mon_FC--c104c8fa98704807848802cc34d33e40.jpg

Brock Lesnar to choose his WrestleMania opponent
Brock Lesnar had a rollercoaster of a Royal Rumble, losing his WWE Championship to Bobby Lashley in controversial fashion following an attack by Roman Reigns and a seeming betrayal from his advocate Paul Heyman before entering the Royal Rumble Match at No. 30 and running roughshod over the remaining Superstars to earn a World Championship opportunity at WrestleMania 38.

After a wild turn of events, The Beast now has a decision to make on who he will challenge on The Grandest Stage of Them All. Will it be The All Mighty or The Head of the Table? The Superstar who took his WWE Title, or the man who handed it to him on a silver platter?

Tune in to Monday Night Raw at 8/7 C on USA to hear who Lesnar calls out

20220129_Raw_Ronda_FC--9a5cf4be04672241c5a6e837f9fd590f.jpg

Ronda Rousey returns to Monday Night Raw!
For the first time in nearly three years, “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey returns to Monday Night Raw following her remarkable Royal Rumble victory.

he Baddest Woman on the Planet made her return to WWE in epic fashion as the No. 28 entrant in the Royal Rumble Match, recording four eliminations, including SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair, to earn the milestone victory.

What’s next for Rousey now that has returned to the squared circle, and who will she challenge at WrestleMania 38? Find out what she has to say on Monday Night Raw at 8/7 C on USA!​

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Ready for the new All Mighty era :garrett Lashley as top dog on RAW again should be great. Interested to see who challenges him with Brock/Roman almost certainly happening. I'd imagine they'll probably run back Big E?

Marty McFourth

Then for the Mania feud I'm not sure, but I'm glad Lashley is getting a marquee match at the event

Marty McFourth

I guess Bobby could defend his title in the Chamber too? That would make a lot of sense, so you could have multiple guys with their eyes on the prize.

Cwalker

The Almighty 2-Time WWE Champion :mark:

Chamber in Saudi should determine who he faces at Mania(assuming it’s Brock/Roman)

Darkavius

So I assume they are going to start setting up Doudrop, Belair, Morgan, Tamina, Nikki and Ripley to do the Elimination Chamber? Then the winner faces Lynch at Mania.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So I assume they are going to start setting up Doudrop, Belair, Morgan, Tamina, Nikki and Ripley to do the Elimination Chamber? Then the winner faces Lynch at Mania.

I'm not sure if Saudi will allow that many women in a match :slip:

But yeah most likely I'd guess, I don't think they care as much after those first few women's matches happened. Hope it's not hot af tho bc those poor girls gonna be layered up inside those pods lol

Darkavius

Also, it's time for the WWE to pull the cord on slowly building Orton vs. Riddle at Mania. If WWE wants to keep pushing the Priest/Owens feud and have Priest lose his title at EC to Owens and then do Owens vs. Styles at Mania I would be for that.