WWE RAW June 24th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
SD Predicion:
Rhodes
Barrett
Cesaro
Axel
Sandow
Ryder (please Vince)

Don't know anyone else
if only ryder was in. He would be attacked before his entrance i bet.

So weak. There will be at least him and kofi/rey/cara

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Oh yeah I'm looking forward to the tandem of Punk/Axel imagine the team of Lesnar and Punk could of been cries..

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This build is amazing. They are running this so perfectly. Heyman walks out with Axel and Bork comes into help axel crush punk. So dank.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Lesnar is not appearing in every single fuckin show. Dont expect him there

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
What's wrong with me breeding?

Everyone gets hit with an ad everyday whether they like it or not. As for your friend, if he had enough time to post a status on fb he should have had enough time to tell his dad he was injured, which is something you think he would have done 1st instead of alerting all the "stupid people".

I don't care about facebook taking my info because I have nothing to hide. Digital footprints are inevitable, so I don't care.

Yeah, what if you have a completely shitty relationship with your dad and probably wouldn’t care about you pretty much getting run over by a car? Why the hell would you tell your dad if he wouldn’t care and do anything about it? And he didn’t post a status right after it happened, probably an hour or two after or something.

And you can’t deny all the stupid fucking people who comment things. Sure, they’re on every social media, but they seem to be predominantly on Facebook and Youtube. Every single time I click a picture/meme/whatever and scroll down the comments, there’s so much bullshit being spewed that it makes me want to murder someone. And no, I can’t avoid it. Even if I unliked every page, I still have to deal with my friends sharing and commenting things that show up on my News Feed. It’s hard to avoid idiots on Facebook, unlike Tumblr. I only see the shit that I want to see. Half of the pictures pages post on Facebook are from Tumblr anyway.

Also, some people actually care about their privacy, so what happens to them? Either give all your info or don’t use it at all. Seems like a shitty bargain to me.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
0ff1f447d0053b40341516304136de22.jpg

Kill..kill..kill..

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, what if you have a completely shitty relationship with your dad and probably wouldn’t care about you pretty much getting run over by a car? Why the hell would you tell your dad if he wouldn’t care and do anything about it? And he didn’t post a status right after it happened, probably an hour or two after or something.

And you can’t deny all the stupid fucking people who comment things. Sure, they’re on every social media, but they seem to be predominantly on Facebook and Youtube. Every single time I click a picture/meme/whatever and scroll down the comments, there’s so much bullshit being spewed that it makes me want to murder someone. And no, I can’t avoid it. Even if I unliked every page, I still have to deal with my friends sharing and commenting things that show up on my News Feed. It’s hard to avoid idiots on Facebook, unlike Tumblr. I only see the shit that I want to see. Half of the pictures pages post on Facebook are from Tumblr anyway.

Also, some people actually care about their privacy, so what happens to them? Either give all your info or don’t use it at all. Seems like a shitty bargain to me.
Douche bag, learn to pm. you and Dat Kid