WWE RAW June 11th 2012 Live Discussion Thread (3-Hour Special)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I mean but acts like he did before or something like he did with ECW, bring up new talents and talk trash about the old, and start controversy.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I want Vince to shake the landscape of RAW, but we won't see that until the 1000th show imo. Not sure how many of us are going to last.

I'll watch Vince. If what he does piques my interest, I'll continue to watch. If he wastes time or fires Ace, I'm not going to waste my time on this shitfest. Sorry guys.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Vince = tv gold. I am just excited to see how he does CT with the PG era. Pumped.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Rainman said:
I'll watch Vince. If what he does piques my interest, I'll continue to watch. If he wastes time or fires Ace, I'm not going to waste my time on this shitfest. Sorry guys.

This

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
If Brock returns and hits the F5 on Vince, I'll. Mark. So. Hard.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hopefully Brock shows up. Short of him returning I can't really picture much keeping my attention tonight.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
imma go to sleep now cuz im tired hopefully ill wake up in time for raw and i will chat here ;o