• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw: June 10, 2019 Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I met Lacey twice first time she kissed my cheek and Saluted me the second she made fun of my crocs we got a love hate relationship also I was at an event and my pants fall down in front of Asuka therefore I can say my pants were down in front of Asuka get on my level
I love it when heels play heel with their fans. Also, lucky. We may have to fight over you getting a kiss from my lady.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
How much history does Joe/Lashley have? I thought Joe left TNA pretty soon after Lashley came back? I do remember him joining that beat down clan right before he left but that's it

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I'm curious to see what kind of chemistry Miz and Joe have in the ring. Miz usually meshes pretty well with technicians so I have hopes.

As far as Braun goes, the sooner he gets the fuck out, the better.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
1560214194091.png

Braun going all the way to the us title!