• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw: July 1, 2019 Discussion Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ
These loose kayfabe I've heard from some announcer in the 80s that kinda works is since you have a fall to give you don't try as hard until you're already one fall deep...doesn't work for elimination matches tho
Same reason why I hated the scramble match and always wondered why people kept pitching it to make a comeback.

But it's not beat the clock bad tho.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
These loose kayfabe I've heard from some announcer in the 80s that kinda works is since you have a fall to give you don't try as hard until you're already one fall deep...doesn't work for elimination matches tho

Yeah I hear that a lot when the first fall is a submission. It’s like just go ahead get free and live to keep fighting. Makes sense for that for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
12049a070d9ace1a7faa530c5b40d39b.jpg

Yo! Lance Storm out here replying to me.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Besides the openin' bit, Heyman era Raw feels like all his good ideas got shut down to continue with the bs they were already doin'.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Same reason why I hated the scramble match and always wondered why people kept pitching it to make a comeback.

But it's not beat the clock bad tho.

Beat The Clock has had some cool moments but overall I don't fucks with the gimmick especially when they did it for no stakes at all with Ronda/Becky/Charlotte earlier this year :lmao