WWE RAW Febuary 4th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
My point then is that everything is planned in WWE and other companies, yeah, but anyone likes to get their ass kicked as I said and the contract says that they must do what they say but I think Brock is only there cause Punk isn't so he would kick their ass

Not sure if Kayfabe :notsure:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
My point then is that everything is planned in WWE and other companies, yeah, but anyone likes to get their ass kicked as I said and the contract says that they must do what they say but I think Brock is only there cause Punk isn't so he would kick their ass

Brock is not there because Punk isn't, and how is Punk isn't there?
Brock jobbed to Cena in his first match after his return, and he will job again to HHH at WrestleMania, doesn't matter who is there or who isn't, when they want him to job, he will.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Returned to school today so now I'm going to sleep early again. :eek:tunga:

School?! :pity:
Still underaged :neymar:

GO TO BED NOWWWWWWWW :ANGRY:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Less than 5 hours to go, one of the few times I watch RAW live, but I decided to start watching it everyweek starting tonight. :happy:

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
I don't think WWE hands out creative control anymore after the Hogan situation. So if he's told to do it he has to because he signed a contract. If he doesn't, he won't get paid.

Doesn't taker have full creative control? And what happened with hogan

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
tgill85 said:

If Taker does, he's the last of his kind. As for Hogan he refused to lose to HBK, resulting in one of the most over sold, yet hilarious matches ever seen.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
If Taker does, he's the last of his kind. As for Hogan he refused to lose to HBK, resulting in one of the most over sold, yet hilarious matches ever seen.

Undertaker has full control over the streak from what I understand. Other storylines he's like everyone else. But Taker can chose when to end the streak.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
tgill85 said:

Taker has creative control regarding the streak only, in the rest of the storylines as stopspot said he is like everyone else, it's out of respect for him and his huge record that they gave him such control.

Brock Lesnar working a storyline is no way to be compared with Undertaker's streak imo.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:

I think HBK should have gone over in that match, I just don't get what was the point of Hogan going over, it was the only time that HBK was a heel after his return.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
563261_339627686142143_775244387_n.jpg