WWE RAW Febuary 25th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
- Roman Reigns commented on tonight’s Raw, writing on Twitter, “Justice lives! The fight moves forward! #RAW #WWEDallas #BelieveinTheShield”

:hmm:

YAY REIGNS! :) More shield!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
FailFaceFTW said:
Does anyone know when Fandango/Johnny Curtis is supposed to debut?

Also, where does the Shield have to go now? They beat the "Super Team", what else are they gonna do? NWO essence anyone?
\

Hopefully Fandango never debuts. And they'll feud with Ryback still.

Reactions: Snowman1

FailFaceFTW

The Artiste
Reaction score
Oh Fandango will debut, and he'll beat a couple jobbers, then he'll get released. They have too many up and coming feuds right now anyway.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Crayo said:
Who do you think it'll be?

I honestly have no idea. Punk/brock I presume but I don't feel strongly about either. I'd personally prefer punk because he is a better wrestler and would put on a better match with taker IMO. I'm not a huge fan of PT vs PT

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The current draft of the Raw script that is floating around backstage lists the Vince McMahon-Paul Heyman "fight" as opening tonight's episode of Raw.
So, if you ever wanted to see WWE vs. ECW, literally, make sure you tune in at 8 PM.

-PWInsider

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
The current draft of the Raw script that is floating around backstage lists the Vince McMahon-Paul Heyman "fight" as opening tonight's episode of Raw.
So, if you ever wanted to see WWE vs. ECW, literally, make sure you tune in at 8 PM.

-PWInsider

Probably to get a strong first hour rating.

Also:

As of 7pm EST Undertaker is NOT at RAW or is being hidden extremely well. It's worth noting that Jericho was reported NOT to be at Royal Rumble.. take that for what it's worth.

(PWI)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I've gotten 3 texts, a couple of FB messages, and even an email, from friends simultaneously orgasming over Taker at Raw. Ugh. The fan in me simply doesn't care and will watch for the Shield, but the hipster in me is forcing me to really not looking forward to Raw tonight.

Guess him + the Rock will draw in viewers, it's just a shame that WWE has no other choice than to involve past stars to draw ratings. Shows how much of a draw Cena is lmao

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
If he doesn't return tonight there'll be 5 RAWs before Mania...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm convinced that it becomes a triple-threat if Taker isn't there tonight. If he doesn't appear and it's not a triple-threat then it's lazy lackluster WWE booking. They should use all the time they have now to build Wrestlemania worthy feuds. Not mess around.