WWE RAW Febuary 25th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
GrammarNazi82 said:
Wet taint:
eaf9185e6cd1314f51dc5d6437775491.jpg

For sure pissed himself

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ryback vs Ziggler :upset:

Miz TV with ADR and Zeb? Screw the World Title feud, can we get Zeb and Miz yelling at each other for 10 minutes?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Rain said:
What a shock, Lawler fucking something up.

Would be the worst announce team ever if TNA wasn't one-upping them.

When was the last time you seen anyone get that bloody?

Triple H & Lesnar both appear and like you said, one is bloodied up. They all should have been crazy, but it was almost as quiet when Lawler had that heart attack

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
As a fan who doesn't like the HHH vs Bork rematch, I must admit that the blood and intensity from both of them made it somewhat entertaining. Brock in anything is entertaining, and his look must be the best in wrestling (as well as Rock), but not digging HHH's short hair. Anyway, I'm so hoping HHH isn't going over. I'll remain optimistic about this feud though, I don't think Brock winning is as impossible as most people seemingly think.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Rain said:
What a shock, Lawler fucking something up.

Would be the worst announce team ever if TNA wasn't one-upping them.

When was the last time you seen anyone get that bloody?

last time i saw soembody that bloody, when i forgot valentines day this year, yeah i made Flair look like a bloodless bitch

Reactions: Snowman1

acailler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
As a fan who doesn't like the HHH vs Bork rematch, I must admit that the blood and intensity from both of them made it somewhat entertaining. Brock in anything is entertaining, and his look must be the best in wrestling (as well as Rock), but not digging HHH's short hair. Anyway, I'm so hoping HHH isn't going over. I'll remain optimistic about this feud though, I don't think Brock winning is as impossible as most people seemingly think.

HHH looked like a bloody lepracaun with the haircut!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
By the way, fuck Lawler. Imagine if Lawler went to TNA, you'd have the worst announce team in history. Cole is trying but he has NO ONE to work off of. King is simply Blue on color commentary now.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Brock is signed for a while now, if H goes over its for an ego stroke only. There's no logical reason to have him go over Brock.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Crayo said:
By the way, f*ck Lawler. Imagine if Lawler went to TNA, you'd have the worst announce team in history. Cole is trying but he has NO ONE to work off of. King is simply Blue on color commentary now.

Taz and King alone might be comedy gold for all the wrong reasons.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Off-topic: Heard a cartoon playing in the other room with those silly over-the-top voices, and a voice said "How can we defeat our enemies without hurting them"?

Nice one, pussy generation.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82