WWE RAW Febuary 18th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Rain said:
Vince vs Heyman... Really?

Is this Bret vs Vince part 2? Because we all want to see that... :facepalm:

Oh, it's not going to be at Mania? Thank goodness.

Thanks to this thread, it's increasingly difficult to write "it's" without an extra T

TITS

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
vince ready to fight paul then brock comes then HHH comes and thus the wm hype begins

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Off-topic: Fast food junkies, I found this awfully funny.

http://gizmodo.com/5985058/burger-king-twitter-hacked

On-topic: YAY SHIELD NEXT! :eek:tunga: :yay: :alltheotherhappysmileysthaticantbearsedtotyperightnow:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
:hmm: Can someone get Joseph Park to come discuss kayfaybe with Vince? I mean, he didn't have crutches at the press conference earlier today, so you know.... Being such a big to-do and all you'd think he'd at least keep the crutches for both appearances or nix them for both.

Reactions: Snowman1

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
If HHH & Lesnar tie it up at WM, I don't fancy HHH's chances. He's 0 for all in the past few WrestleManias.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
:hmm: Can someone get Joseph Park to come discuss kayfaybe with Vince? I mean, he didn't have crutches at the press conference earlier today, so you know.... Being such a big to-do and all you'd think he'd at least keep the crutches for both appearances or nix them for both.

He was Vince McMahon at the press conference, but Mr.McMahon on RAW. #WWElogic

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lady Deathbane said:
Wait, is it just me or is it weird that the U.S. Champ and the American themed wrestler are both heels?

Nope, it is weird lol. One is anti american and one is delisuional american. lol

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:

+1 for the Joseph Park reference, and poking fun at minor plotholes that most people are ignoring in favor of poking fun at the major one.

Leave no plothole unpoked, PlotholeNazi82.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82