• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw February 14, 2022 - Brock Lesnar returns, US Title match, and RK-Broga Party

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Bobby Lashley/MVP/Seth Rollins/Riddle/Austin Theory/AJ Styles/Brock Lesnar opening segment (pretty much before Lesnar appeared)

- Lita/Becky Lynch contract signing segment

- Rhea Ripley vs Nikki Cross vs Liv Morgan vs Piper Niven vs Bianca Belair Gauntlet match

- Chad Gable's pre-match promo with Otis to both of the Mysterios ( :lol )

- Rey Mysterio/Dominik Mysterio vs Alpha Academy

- Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
lnfywavpfwh81.jpg
@Heartblaze Kid

Darkavius

Highlights of Raw:

- Bobby Lashley/MVP/Seth Rollins/Riddle/Austin Theory/AJ Styles/Brock Lesnar opening segment (pretty much before Lesnar appeared)

- Lita/Becky Lynch contract signing segment

- Rhea Ripley vs Nikki Cross vs Liv Morgan vs Piper Niven vs Bianca Belair Gauntlet match

- Chad Gable's pre-match promo with Otis to both of the Mysterios ( :lol )

- Rey Mysterio/Dominik Mysterio vs Alpha Academy

- Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton

Chad Gable really is slowly becoming a highlight of Raw. I know Vince won't like him because of his height but he's been gold lately.

Redboy123@

Chad Gable really is slowly becoming a highlight of Raw. I know Vince won't like him because of his height but he's been gold lately.
Apparently he really likes him but he has a ceiling because of how short he is.

Vince is pretty inconsistent when it comes to height though. Pushes AJ Styles but doesn't push someone like Titus. So maybe it is based on merit and blindly on height

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Bruh i just started this show and the narrator during the signature saying then now forever together scared the fuck out of me :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Bruh i just started this show and the narrator during the signature saying then now forever together scared the fuck out of me :lol
So that’s new? I wasn’t tripping and months behind? Cause I legit was asking last night about that but no one answered

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It's not like the interviewer that's been employed for decades (give or take a few years) that you asked about on SmackDown nah