WWE RAW Discussion Thread - November 19th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Personally RAW is good tonight matches the right length an building to the celebration slowly

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Crayo said:
Also Stopspot, we've had ADR v Orton, Khali & Hornswoggle, and now Miz in a random match against Otunga. It's not exactly entertainment.

and.......... no Db so far :-( that is just pure entertainment, so the best is yet to come.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Also Stopspot, we've had ADR v Orton, Khali & Hornswoggle, and now Miz in a random match against Otunga. It's not exactly entertainment.

Isn't it? Khali and Swoggle was for the kids. WWE has a lot of kid fans it is logical to give them one segment. Orton vs ADR was a very good match and I was entertained and I am entertained by just having Miz on the screen and it is part of his long term faceturn so yes. I am entertained

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
like the rest of the internet :eek:tunga: The beauty of wrestling in my opinion is sitting down and enjoying the show and then formulating an opinion.

I used to before I became a part of IWC.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Just need Miz to win this one

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I honestly think some of you are devaluing the episode by just watching for Ambrose. My honest opinion. I want to see Ambrose to but I can enjoy the rest of the show anyway.

Ryback/Albert was solid
Kofi Kingston/Wade Barrett was cool
Clay/Cesarro was ok, but I think we all knew Clay was losing.
Del Rio/Orton was decent but way too predictable
The Cena segment was vomit inducing
Khali/Hornswoggle.. does anything even need to be said?

Not horrible, but not very good either, like I said.. it's been very MEH.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Long story short I don't watch for just one segment. I watch because I love wrestling and is entertained by both storylines and the in ring skills of the competitors.