WWE Raw discussion thread 25th June 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Vickie as GM? Really? I can't bloody stand the woman, her screeching goes right through me.

I also hate the fact it's at 2am, so I won't be able to watch it until after work tomorrow.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:
Vickie as GM? Really? I can't bloody stand the woman, her screeching goes right through me.

I also hate the fact it's at 2am, so I won't be able to watch it until after work tomorrow.

Vickie's a boss :sad:

@[AidsJohnson] don't you dare ditch us, else I'll never play L4D.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:

Hey, Crayo stays up past 3 AM to watch it. As for Vickie Guerrero, I can't wait to see what insults are thrown at her by King. :youdontsay:

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Bobby Hill said:
Hey, Crayo stays up past 3 AM to watch it. As for Vickie Guerrero, I can't wait to see what insults are thrown at her by King. :youdontsay:

I would if I could, but I just can't do it anymore, I'm too old :haha:. Plus I need to be up at 6 :p.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ariana Grande said:
Vickie is going to give dolph a title shot today ?

God i hope so.

mark_htfc said:
Just as long as he doesn't win, since I've started watching it again, he has been one of the people I don't really like. He just looks like a little b*tch.

The more you come on here the more you'll learn to love him. He looks like a bitch since he's with Vickie, but he's such an amazing wrestler (and seller in particularly), you'll learn to love his ways trust me :).

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
God i hope so.

The more you come on here the more you'll learn to love him. He looks like a bitch since he's with Vickie, but he's such an amazing wrestler (and seller in particularly), you'll learn to love his ways trust me :).

:true: I thought Ziggler sucked when I came on here, but now look at me. I'm the biggest Ziggler mark on this forum.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So did Ziggles I think (how ironic). So many users have converted to Ziggler marks because of the forum, it's not brainwashing either, it's just helping people realise how good he is. It's easy to get lost in shit booking and write up assumptions about that person. I doubt there were as many Bryan marks as there are now when he was in his lame ass face role.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

I'll just take your word for it, for now :haha:. I can't believe how quickly I've come to love WWE again, I have all the shows on series link already. So at least with that, on here, I should get up to speed in no time.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:
I'll just take your word for it, for now :haha:. I can't believe how quickly I've come to love WWE again, I have all the shows on series link already. So at least with that, on here, I should get up to speed in no time.

Very easy to get addicted lol. A couple of years ago I didn't have sky so I didn't watch it regularly, couple years later I own a wrestling forum lmao.

Seabs said:
Punk's lost so many fans also it seems, when I 1st started on here we all used to love him lol.

Definitely - not just here either. When we launched WF he was still in his anti-hero role sort of if I remember. Well, he wasn't as bad as he was now anyway.