WWE RAW December 31st 2012 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Heyman vs Ryback possibly next week, five star match.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Ad time. Billy Joel time.

Uptown girl, she's been living in her uptown world
I bet she never had a back street guy
I bet her mama never told her why

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Stopspot said:

I'm gonna try for an uptown girl
No, i can't afford to buy her pearls

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Stopspot said:

I'm gonna try for an uptown girl
She's been living in her white bread world
As long as anyone with hot blood can

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I just got a very strange realization about this storyline.

I don't know if this is what they're going to do, obviously.

But, this is really starting to remind me of the "Higher Power" storyline and how it re-energized the face run of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin was starting to get "blah" reactions from the fans. It was only the revelation of McMahon as the "Higher Power" and all the ways that he had tried to screw Austin that got Austin into being the most over man in the history of pro wrestling.

What if McMahon paid Maddox to take out Ryback and screw Punk? What if McMahon brought in the Shield and blamed Punk for it?

I may be way too smart here and reading too much into the signs, but, what if this is how WWE turns Punk into the top face in the company?

wk

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
But maybe someday when my ship comes in
She'll see what kind of guy I've been
And then I'll win

Stopspot

Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:

But, this is really starting to remind me of the "Higher Power" storyline and how it re-energized the face run of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin was starting to get "blah" reactions from the fans. It was only the revelation of McMahon as the "Higher Power" and all the ways that he had tried to screw Austin that got Austin into being the most over man in the history of pro wrestling.

What if McMahon paid Maddox to take out Ryback and screw Punk? What if McMahon brought in the Shield and blamed Punk for it?

I may be way too smart here and reading too much into the signs, but, what if this is how WWE turns Punk into the top face in the company?

wk

Get drunk Waco, you're too smart.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Wacokid27 said:

wk

That's one hell of a possibility. That fits right in to this story line as well. I would love if this was true.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wacokid27 said:

wk

Not happening, but it's a decent thought.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Wacokid27 said:

wk

I'd mark. :yay:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Wonder if Big E will catch Dolph this time as well like on Smackdown. That was pretty cool.