WWE RAW August 6th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Play music through the ads noobs, also through anything to do with Big Show, Cena, Orton promos, Kane and others.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
If this is what passes for a good Raw these days I must just hate Raw. The only thing you mentioned specifically that I give a F*** about is obviously Ziggler and Jericho.

I think you just don't care about anyone except Jericho and Ziggler... they're either booked to the point of irrelevance or don't have any talent to begin with. It's hard to care about anything going on when that's the case. Can't blame you, either.

From a company that's conditioned us to believe they can't do anything right, that wouldn't be a pretty solid lineup. Especially with so many feuds going on (even if a lot of them need more story behind them)

-Jericho/Ziggler is what we really care about obviously, really asking for promos since the feuds can use them, not just typical useless tag matches. They actually gave the feud a point, so it should be spotlighted pretty well.
-Tag feud, whatever. They announced it so they may as well build for it, if it's on the show that's one more segment that has a point, better than Santino vs Hornswoggle or some other stupid shit
-Kidd and Sandow are more personal things, and them actually using the mid-card belt to do something productive would be a nice change of pace.
-Christian and Miz promo, could be a good feud
-Punk and Bryan are really entertaining right now, although seeing them scares me because the idiots they're feuding with are soon to follow... please keep the Yes chants to less than 3
-Anything to avoid Sheamus/Del Rio II after the first one was awful, and in a multi-man match you can actually hope someone besides Sheamus will win

I liked last weeks show, but spamming the forum during the 183 recaps/adverts and arguing with someone about the ridiculous Chick-Fil-A protests during that dreadful ME helped tremendously. Probably couldn't get through the show without that.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Play music through the ads noobs, also through anything to do with Big Show, Cena, Orton promos, Kane and others.

THIS.

All I read in discussion threads is OMG ADVERTS WTF, it's fun, it gives you a chance to have a mini-rave during the shit. Also, if you play a good song that fits, you can even enjoy Big Show.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Seabs said:

Fast forwarding > listening to music

Just no point in sitting around wasting 3 hours on Raw when you can easily see everything you need to see in half the time

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Fast forwarding > listening to music

Just no point in sitting around wasting 3 hours on Raw when you can easily see everything you need to see in half the time

This, if I start listening to music I just get tempted to do that instead of watching the show tbh.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Yet another episode ill be asleep during -.-

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'll watch it on Tuesday afternoon. But I won't come here after Raw happened and before I watch the show and bitch because there are spoilers. :eek:tunga:

Reaction score
Waiting for Ziggler/Jericho feud, more of AW, Sandow, Miz/Christian, Bryan segments, and tweener Punk.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I'll watch it on Tuesday afternoon. But I won't come here after Raw happened and before I watch the show and bitch because there are spoilers. :eek:tunga:

Leo C: Bringing Logic and Common Sense Back to WWEForums since 2012.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I'll come around to your house and slap you with a raw fish if you sleep through this one :pity:

that would be most appreciated!!!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Leo C said:

Okay tough guy