WWE RAW August 26th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Miz? What the fuck... :okay:
It's not entirely set in stone, but they showesd Big Show, Ziggler and Miz being the most pissed out of all the roster about the Corporation, so I guess it's hinted they'll be in the rebellion, but idk. WWE isn't too consistent like that a lot of the time

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I haven't watched the show yet but I've read some of what happened and having Miz be apart of a rebellion instead of Rhodes... No, stahp, dubyoo dubyoo eee. Also, Show and Henry should be rebelling together by fighting 2/3 of the Shield and Ziggler could feud with Ambrose. Oh, and why doesn't Show just walk around knocking everyone out? Iron clad contract means that he can do whatever the fuck he wants to Orton, as long as it's... legal, I guess? :damnn:

Reactions: Roi