• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW August 20th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

RYdf8.jpg

When

United States: Live, Monday Night, August 20, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, August 21, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where

Save Mart Center at Fresno State in Fresno, CA

What to expect

Summer Slam Fallout

Brock Lesnar will be there

Lacky

Champion
Cool, hopefully PTP with be new tag champs, and hopefully Cesaro will be there as new US champ.

Lacky

Champion
It will be, ratings have been dropping recently so I'm sure they would like to change that.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Indeed, I mean, they're not going to give Bob Backlund the title but they'll probably do something else that'll boost ratings.

Crayo

The Boss
Leo C said:
Indeed, I mean, they're not going to give Bob Backlund the title but they'll probably do something else that'll boost ratings.

Lol'd

This RAW imo all depends on what happens at Summerslam. If it's what I predict -- a PPV filled with faces winning -- then it can completely suck. If it's not and something surprising happens then it could be great.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Yeah, the focus point on this show is the Summerslam Fallout so its quality/acceptance relies mostly on the PPV's results.

Matt

Champion
if i manage to stay awake for SS i doubt ill be here :p still looking forward to this raw though.

I wonder what brock will do if he's there? .. suppose that depends on the match outcome