WWE RAW April 15th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PunkAJ4Life

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
artiextina.tumblr.com
Lady Deathbane said:
I would have agree with you a few months ago, but of late, I think she just gets in the way.

I'm hoping the Divas title match against Kaitlyn and AJ on NXT will make me like AJ again.

I know right, she needs to wrestle again! I'd love for her to get the Diva championship.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
4e6a58836f70aa437d51b4bfffb0f7b9.jpg

Name that superstar

Kinda like name that pokemon but not

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Danielson said:
DB>DZ>Punk>AA

Obviously you messed up

DB/DZ/Aries are too close to call imo. Depends on what you want, I just stuck them in a random order haha.

Punk's #4 on the list but still one of the best.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Bully Rain said:
Zoned out and didn't pay any attention. Why was this good booking? Can you quickly summarize instead of listening to ADR's awful new theme?

It sort of requires a thread due to long explanation, but Ziggler's character is the cheapest of cheap wins you get. He is the Bobby Roode of WWE at the moment. This is a three way feud:

Dolph - the pussy heel who gets heat by getting fluke wins/cheap wins. This is what draws people in.
Swagger - the dominant strong heel.
ADR - the hero face who tries his best to overcome the odds

Dolph losing by a roll up on RAW is fine, because he will retain in some cheap ass way at a PPV, and that is exactly what his character is about. Does Dolph losing again harm him? Ofc not. He loses all the time. Swagger needs to be the one built in this feud.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Bully Rain said:
DB/DZ/Aries are too close to call imo. Depends on what you want, I just stuck them in a random order haha.

Punk's #4 on the list but still one of the best.

I was just kidding because i know you are a TNA fan.

Grew up loving DB and AA

I wouldn't put one over the other, but I actually talked to DB in person, so that sends him over the edge. Those two in one ring is my dream wrestling scenerio.

Beefy

Jobber
Reaction score
Pyro said:
It sort of requires a thread due to long explanation, but Ziggler's character is the cheapest of cheap wins you get. He is the Bobby Roode of WWE at the moment. This is a three way feud:

Dolph - the pussy heel who gets heat by getting fluke wins/cheap wins. This is what draws people in.
Swagger - the dominant strong heel.
ADR - the hero face who tries his best to overcome the odds

Dolph losing by a roll up on RAW is fine, because he will retain in some cheap ass way at a PPV, and that is exactly what his character is about. Does Dolph losing again harm him? Ofc not. He loses all the time. Swagger needs to be the one built in this feud.

Triple Threat at Extreme Rules?