WWE RAW April 15th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He even dropped the Superman line. Someone in the writers room is checking Twittah.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Too busy designing t-shirts lol. Sounds like Cena

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Pyro said:
This should have been an in ring promo

It's cooler this way since it cuts in and out from the videos showing the past segments. A lot of old school promos from the 80's used to work this way.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I love backstage promos, but a promo like this should have been in the ring imo. Crowds never really react to these clips shown, and this just got boring chants, even though it was a great promo; backs up my hypothesis.

Ryback shouldn't even have a reason for attacking Cena. He needs to be booked as the big wrecking ball who will kill you if you get too close regardless of who you are. All this "You were meant to be my friend :((" stuff is annoying, but it's still good.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Awesome promo! Maybe this heel turn could work well?

Ryback blaming Cena for all the times he's gotten his ass kicked feels weak. If he's an unstoppable monster he wouldn't need Cena's help. #IgnorablePlotholes